Sony Ericsson is one of the top, global, mobile phone manufacturers which serves the worldwide communications market with innovative and feature-rich mobile phones and accessories.
Here are few Tips and Tricks that you can perform with your Sony Ericsson Mobiles.
Sony Ericsson is very well know for its external attractive design with eye catching models. Its been one of the Top Mobile manufacturer in Asian and European Countries.
Its been on peak stage during the year 2006-07. Sony Ericsson Mobiles are known for their sound quality. Its also having a great record in releasing over 100 models in just one year.
Sony Ericsson Secret Code’s, Tips and Tricks
1. Sony Ericsson Secret Menu:
* ( here -> means press joystick, arrow keys or jogdial to the right and <- means left). You’ll see phone model, software info, IMEI, configuration info, sim lock status, REAL time clock, total call time and text labels. You can also test your phones services and hardware from this menu (main display, camera, LED/illumination, Flash LED, keyboard, earphone, speaker, microphone, radio and vibrator tests)
2. IMEI Number:
*#06# - For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity.
3. How to enable net monitor on Ericson 688:
Remove SIM from phone
Dial 112, press YES, hear something,
<- * * <- -SIM lock – Do not lock your phone if you don’t know the unlock code.
This is another good check before you buy any phone, especially second hand ones.
If phone is SIM locked, you may not be able to switch to other GSM operators.
5. Access menu without Sim card To access to the menu in your phone without having a card inside do the following
Type**04*0000*0000*0000# When display say “Wrong Pin” press NO and you have access to the all menus: Info, Access, Settings, Calculator, Clock, Keylock On, Mail, Phone book.
NOTE: If you try this on the GH688 your phone may stop at Keylock On? menu and you ll have to take your battery out to turn the phone on again.
6. Full Network Name You can see the Full Network Name by doing the following
Go to the network menu, when the phone displays the networks available (in ‘Select net‘ and ‘Edit list‘ menu) you can press * and you will see the full name.
7. Full Operator List You can view the full operator list by doing the following:
Go to the ‘Edit list‘ menu under ‘networks‘.
The phone says ‘please wait‘ (searching for other networks).
When finished, Press the <> keys.
Here are some of the other Simple tricks in additional to the above tricks.
Shortcut to last dialed numbers: 0#
Shortcut to sim numbers: On main menu type a number and press #
If you change the language from default to any other language, then it may be difficult to switch to default language. The shortcut is very simple. Just press <0000>. <> stands for right arrow button or joystick.
Reset the phones menu-language to English. *#0000