Record all of your mobile phone conversations automatically!!!
VoxTrack Personal - Mobile Voice Recording
VoxTrack Personal allows you to record all incoming and outgoing calls on your phone without even pressing a button. While standard mobile phone recording options are limited to button pressing and 60-second time frames, VoxTrack Personal allows you to automatically (or manually if you choose) record all your outgoing and incoming calls and store them as either as .AMR, .MP3 or .WAV files on your phone for easy retrieval. You also have the option of turning off the recording notifications-i.e. the "beep" sound heard in standard formats.
Features include the following options:
- The ability to switch between manual and automatic recording.
- A choice of .AMR, .MP3 or .WAV files as the recording file format.
- The ability to view complete recording details, which include the outgoing/incoming call, the time and date stamp, the caller/recipient’s phone number and duration of call.
- The option to switch between the phone memory, memory card and mass memory ( N97 ) for file storage.
- The possibility to disable or enable the beep that notifies callers that their call is being recorded.
- One-touch call/discussion retrieval.
- The ability to sort recordings according to the author or date.
- A search mechanism for easy call retrieval.
- The ability to hide the ‘record’ icon so the person is not aware that he/she is being recorded.
- The ability to rename the file after saving.
>>( rename this file using xplore to (( vox.sis ))